Why Go to the Gym?
There are countless reasons for going to the gym and they can vary from person to person. Personally, it helps me keep my head clear. Any time I am feeling stressed about school or anything, I realize it is time to hit the gym. By the time I am done with my workout, I am ready to continue doing what I was doing. This is one of the best stress relivers that you can get and its free! I know being a part of a gym costs money, but there is nothing against getting a workout in your room or home. If you look up exercises that you can do in your room with no equipment, you will find countless different things you can do!
I agree that the gym is a great place to release stress. I am the same way where when I workout, it helps me clear my head and I come out of the gym fresh minded. I think that physical activity in general rather then just the gym can get someone these results, and can apply to people who don't enjoy the gym.
ReplyDeleteI like this post Luke, and I agree that going to the gym can release stress. Personally, whenever I am stressed, I would usually go to the gym for an hour or two and then I would have a clear mindset. I have gotten away from this healthy habit but would like to get back into the gym. I have done at home workouts before and I think they are a great substitute for the gym if you are limited on money or time. I think it is very important to have a healthy habit to release stress like the gym.
ReplyDelete